Chiffon scarves are delicate scarves that need to be kept safely and properly. Chiffon fabric needs a careful maintenance to keep it soft and new-like. There are some easy ways and washing habits that will be helpful in taking chiffon scarf care.
- Avoid washing in the washing machine. Hand washing is suggested.
- A gelatine solution dip keeps it colors safe. Use a gelatine solution using a teaspoon of unflavored gelatine with half a liter of water.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight. Let it wind dry in a shaded area.
- Always iron using a cool iron. Keep away from direct heat.
- Fold it and store in a safe place.